Monday, February 02, 2009

Menu Plan Monday: 3 days alone

So My Favorite is out of town for a few days, which makes the house emptier then I like and makes dinner planning easier. Why? Because I like to have food ready for him as soon after he gets off, knowing he is (and we are) hungry and knowing how wonderful it was when he did that for me. Back when we both worked and had no little ones. But if he's not here, and Teeny really doesn't eat dinner anyway, I can be more relaxed and eat whatever.

But I invited my SIL and niece to dinner tonight so we will be dining on some corn tortilla quesadillas with tomato soup. Num.

Monday: Tomato Soup w/ quesadillas
Tuesday: Family Night with my dad, mom is out of town
Wednesday: Bean soup over brown rice (rice from freezer leftovers of last weeks stir fry!)
Thursday: Roast w/ carrots and potatoes
Friday - Sunday: Sandwiches, Congo Squares, Chili Dip (out of town for really late Christmas party)

Head over to orgjunkie.com for more ideas!

No comments: