Sunday, January 04, 2009

Have a cup of Chock-it

Its been a great while since I've posted, and I have no idea if i'll get around to posting more, but here's a beautiful girl drinking some hot chock-it that she poured herself. I was quite pleased with how well she did pouring from the little tea pot. I actually spilled more my first time then she did. Pouring is going well, knowing when to be finished pouring is not! And she liked trying to get the marshmallows into her mouth while drinking, so a bib with pocket is required.

One of my new favorite sites is Chasing Cheerios, I have spent 3 days reading through the archives of Toddler Activities, Montessori and such. I hadn't thought of having her pour liquids herself, which is so silly, until I read this the other day. I love sites like this because they remind me that Teeny Tiny can do so much more then I give her credit for, or opportunity to try. And, sometimes, it gives me an ounce more patience while having her do new things. Instead of taking it personally which is really lame, but what my first reaction is.

No comments: