Friday, June 13, 2008

Memorizing

I have almost finished the book "The Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets Them Free" by Nancy DeMoss. Very good, in the face of your favorite lies book. I highly recommend it, but only if you are willing to look at what God reveals to you as you do. Am I willing? Well, I'm trying to be so!

The last chapter goes through different verses to have tucked away to demolish the lies Satan often throws at us, that we often believe. I have 3 memorized so far, I even typed them out without looking :0)

"You are good and do good, teach me your statutes" Psalm 119:68

"Give thanks to the Lord for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever" Psalm 136:1

"For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Messiah Yeshua (Christ Jesus) our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

No comments: